Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Epic Reads Tag

I am notoriously bad at doing tags. I've been putting this one off for a very long time, and then I forgot about it, then put it off some more, then forgot again, and just found it and decided to finish and post it. As you will see below, I'm not great at tags, and I don't really diversify them for the most part, which is why I rarely follow up on tags in a timely manner, if at all. But here goes nothing.

(Images are not my own!)
This tag was created by Aubry and Margot over at Epic Reads, and I was tagged by the fabulous Kaitlin @ Next Page Please!

Why do you do this to me?! Gahh! Okay, if I had to pick one author, I'd probably go with J.K. Rowling because Harry Potter. One fictional character? Well, now it gets tricky...Maybe Cath (Fangirl)? Atticus Finch (To Kill a Mockingbird)? Luna, Harry, Hermione, basically most of the HP characters? THIS IS TOO HARD. Snacks? I mean, if we're having tea, right? *shrugs* Whatever they'd like, I guess.


 Besides Harry Potter? Maybe Something Strange and Deadly? Perfect Ruin? Bunheads? We Were Liars?
I refuse to answer this because it seems so impossible for me. I'm very bad at taking characters out of their context and all, so this is near impossible.

You probably guessed that it was J.K. Rowling. You'd be right. I'd say, "Thank you so much for Harry Potter; it changed my life and helped shape who I am today, and I will never be able to thank you enough for saving me and for doing all that you do for so many of us Potterheads."
Ooo...this is hard to say. I've been a reader for as long as I can remember. I mean, all the classic picture books were part of what made me a reader: The Very Hungry Caterpillar, Brown Bear Brown Bear, Doctor Seuss, The Snow Day, Chicka Chicka Boom Boom, Amelia Bedelia, Goodnight Moon, etc. And especially Make Way for Ducklings, which was my favorite picture book as a young child.

*cries* How can I just pick one??? But again, I'm being predictable and saying Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone. Did you really think it'd be anything else?

None? I mean, it's a dystopia, right? Okay, I haven't read many dystopian novels, but if I had to choose one, I might have to go with Divergent, pre-Jeanine. I mean, I know, I know. I'm trying to choose the lesser of all evils, okay? Looking through dystopian YA lists, I realize how few I've read. But yeah, I guess I'd go with that if I had to.

The tag is a bit old, and I was tagged ages ago, so I don't know who was and wasn't tagged at some point. So I'm tagging anyone who would like to give it a shot!

*shimmy* Done!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! You *finally* did the tag. ;) Twas fun reading your answers. Thanks for sharing Jess!

    ~Kaitlin

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and reading! I appreciate all comments, and I always comment back if I can. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...